Thursday, September 3, 2009

sisters

I realized the other day that Sofia and Livy had somewhat matching jammies. Which is interesting because Sofia's was a gift from our good friends, and Livy's I had gotten about a week or so earlier. But trying to get them to smile at the same time was about impossible.

Jaedon had to have a turn as well.

6 comments:

Liz Szilagyi said...

Those are so cute. So I'm wondering, was Jaedon standing behind you pulling faces to get Livy to smile/laugh? That's how I imagine it.

Rachel said...

Liz is right they are so cute! I love the matching jammies!

kate said...

nothin' better! such cuties.

Donene said...

Oh, they are so cute!!
It is so funny how they are each smiling in separate pictures.

Whidget said...

What cute photos! I am a huge fan of the girlies but all three kiddos are so cute too! Sofia is so smiley! :-)

Bridget

Claudia said...

Cute jammies. Cuter kids! Loved them all with or without smiles! Missing you...