Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Liv's birthday

Here are some pics of Livy's birthday. As you will be able to tell...she was REALLY excited!!
I had plans of having a Cinderella theme birthday with a Cinderella cake. But every time that I would ask Livy what she wanted for her birthday she would always say, "uhh...cuk-cakes!" So instead of having a Cinderella cake, she got a GIANT cupcake!

6 comments:

jenni said...

her face to too funny!

Rachel said...

I love her face in EVERY SINGLE PICTURE! It is priceless!

PS I recognize that sweater.........very very cute!

Claudia said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Loved her birthday cupcake and the video. Wish we'd have been there.

Anonymous said...

That's one humongous cupcake. It's amazing how one minute they are cute little babies, and the next they are 2 years old. Wow!!! Such a cutie you have there.

Katie May said...

Oh, she is so cute! Happy Birthday, Livy! I love that excited look as she's opening her presents. What a cute girl!

Whidget said...

So cute!! She looks excited plus 10! I can't believe she's two. Our babies are getting SO BIG!

Bridget