Monday, September 21, 2009

Olivia D

Today is Livy's 2nd birthday! We love this girl so much and are so glad that she is a part of our family.She makes us smile regularly
She loves hot dogs, and fruit snacks
She loves to do everything that Jaedon does
We love you Liv!!! Happy Birthday!!

6 comments:

Donene said...

We love you sweet little Livy. You have the cutest little smile and personality. I am so glad that I get to be here for your special day! Grandpa and Grandma love you sooo much!

The Hulls said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIVY!!! I love that girl she is too stinkin' cute!!!

jenni said...

happy birthday Livy!! what a great smile!

Claudia said...

Hey Liv! Happy Birthday. Grandma and Grandpa are missing you. Hope you have a special day.

Rachel said...

What a cute smile, you can't help but smile back. Good luck disciplining her!

Anonymous said...

I bet she has a contagious laugh. She looks like she might with that cute smile. She also looks like she likes to be mischevious. So cute.