Jaedon and Livy have been playing with the dress-ups again...
It is always interesting what they can come up with.
My mom and dad came out on Friday the 11th. After we picked them up we headed over to Inner Harbor and let my mom indulge in all the crab legs that she wanted at Philips. SO GOOD!! Then Saturday we headed off to Amish country and the markets. Then on Monday of course we had to hit up Chocolate World and enjoy all the chocolate. Then Tuesday my dad was leaving that evening so we went to Chuck E. Cheese's! I hadn't taken any pictures the whole time my dad had been here, and I thought I better get some to document him being out here.
Here they are playing the jungle safari game.
Grandma Jones and Livy had quite the time as well.
Where is Grandpa and Jaedon?
OH, there they are still playing the safari game until they had concurred it. (I actually helped my dad finish, because Jaedon's attention span was a little short, and he wanted to go and play other games.)
Then we headed off to 5 Guys for some very good burgers and fries.
Thanks Grandpa Jones, for coming and visiting and playing with us. We love you and miss you. Livy asks where "bompa dones" is every day..., and multiples times a day. :)




5 comments:
I think nate would love Philip's. Don't worry about not taking pictures while your dad was there, I am sure your mom took some :). Have a fun week!
How fun! I'm sure you loved having your Mom and Dad out there almost as much as they loved being there! I'm sure they are such cute Grandparents, I just love your Mom and Dad.
Fun, fun pictures. Fun fun times. So glad your parents could come spend some time to help out and ease the loneliness. We know Jon will sure be glad to get home. How fun will that be?
Looks like a lot of fun! Have fun while your mom is there (didn't your dad already leave???) Cute pictures=)
oh, your parents are a adorable! How has the adjustment been with three kids? We are thinking about trying to get preg but I am so so nervous. I hear it is so much harder to go from 2 to 3. Is that true?
Post a Comment