Wednesday, September 9, 2009

first day of preschool

Today was Jaedon's first day of preschool. The kid has been SO dang excited. Last night we went and met his teachers and checked out the classroom. The night before though I had told him that we would be going to meet his teachers and be going to his preschool...bad mistake. The poor kid couldn't go to sleep! Then when he woke up he came walking out with his book bag in hand and was ready to go (all he had on was his underwear). So again, last night it took him a little bit to fall asleep again. I love it that he loves school so much.

Here he is for his first day of preschool photo shoot.
Liv had to get in on the action as well.
"I'm so excited!"He is really, really excited for preschool. Can you tell? After preschool was all done, standing by his cubby and still had a smile on his face.
Studly walking to the van with his man bag!

8 comments:

Claudia said...

Awesome, Jaedon! Congratulations on your first day of school. It is hard to believe you are so grown up! We loved the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Rachel said...

His smile is so cute you can just tell how excited he is for school!

Anonymous said...

Emma's going to be so jealous! She's wants to go to "pretty" school too (lol), if only it didn't cost so darn much. Awesome pictures, too. Hope he keeps up the enthusiasm.

The Hulls said...

So cute!! I love how excited he is!

Donene said...

Jaedon I am so glad that you are so excited for school! It looks like so much fun. I bet Livy can't wait for her turn.

Kristi & Mike said...

He is so stinkin cute! I just love that cheesy grin!:)

Mary Jones said...

Jaedon is growing up so fast! I don't know why but as soon as I got to your blog I got all emotional and started bawling. The music is so beautiful and then when I saw Jaedon's picture of him and he looks like a boy, not a little boy. I miss you guys. I love Jaedon he's a very sweet boy and I think it's so neat that he got so excited to go to preschool. Sofia is looking very different from her baby pictures. Can't wait to see her!

The Thompsons said...

Oh.....I miss this little man!!! He looks so cute and excited, I love it! Tell him hi from us!