We loved the announcement. Cute, cute, cute. We got it in the mail yesterday. Aunt Syd just called and said, "What a beautiful baby!" What could we say?!
she is so beautiful. I can't wait to see more of her, I have only seen her once. did you find a sling?
Gah, she's just perfect! And you're so right about how much she looks like Jaedon! What a doll!
Darling Mel! She is so cute! Congrats again!
Love the little pictures! She really is beautiful!
LOVE it! Thanks, it is already on our fridge!
It's on our fridge too and yes she is a very beautiful baby!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
We loved the announcement. Cute, cute, cute. We got it in the mail yesterday. Aunt Syd just called and said, "What a beautiful baby!" What could we say?!
she is so beautiful. I can't wait to see more of her, I have only seen her once. did you find a sling?
Gah, she's just perfect! And you're so right about how much she looks like Jaedon! What a doll!
Darling Mel! She is so cute! Congrats again!
Love the little pictures! She really is beautiful!
LOVE it! Thanks, it is already on our fridge!
It's on our fridge too and yes she is a very beautiful baby!
Post a Comment