This post is just of some random things, but I thought the pictures were too cute to pass up.
We have really cracked down on
Jaedon about dressing up in Livy's dress-ups. So the other day he decided to dress up Livy instead, and then he brought Livy out to show me.


When taking pictures of Livy it is hard to get her to smile FOR the picture. As soon as you are done taking it though, she will give you the biggest smile. She got these new PJ's and had just woken up too, but she was all smiles while taking this picture.

And here is a sneak peak of some pictures I took for Sofia's birth announcement.
Jaedon and Livy were feeling a little left out I guess and had to have their own turn.

And I still get a little chuckle of how alike
Jaedon and Sofia look as babies.

12 comments:
haha, the pictures of them topless on the couch is so funny.
Livy looks so big!! I can't get over how fast they grow up. I feel like Eli's in fast forward right now. He is more of a little boy every day!! Now that it's over (the baby phase) I am sad!! Weird. Cute photos! Sofia DOES look like Jaedon! Which is which!?
Bridget
Sofia is the top photo.
Cute, cute photos. Thanks for sharing.
I love those. Jaedon hugging Livy in her dress ups is my favorite, they just look like little people instead of little kids. It's also pretty tender that they wanted to pose like Sofia. Love them!
Oh how cute! I miss them and their cute little faces. It is funny that they wanted to have their pictures on the couch, made me laugh. Sofia still looks a lot like Jaedon, but she has those cute little girl lips.
That is so funny that they wanted to have their turn on the couch. That could probably be used in their wedding videos! haha
Beautiful little girl Mel. I remember when we had three and I was like "wow we are a big family now"...I guess that makes us a huge family now =)
Wait a minute! If Livy was born just yesterday and gestation takes nine months ... It just doesn't add up! Time flies when your having fun. Congrats on another cute Basset. But who would expect less? - BC
Good job photographer! Cute little kids. We love the announcement.
oh my couch! awesome :) I love that it was in their undies too!
Beautiful pictures Mel, I think that you do a wonderful job on them. What cute kids you have
Post a Comment