Monday, July 27, 2009

sofia's blessing

Yesterday we blessed our little Sofia at 16 days old. Jaedon and Livy were blessed around 2 months, so this was quite a change for me. But Jon's family was in town, and so his Dad and brother were able to participate.
It was a wonderful day, and a wonderful blessing.

6 comments:

Josie said...

She looks darling. What a beautiful little dress!

Donene said...

Oh, she looks so cute! she is already changing, hope you all had a great day.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel! little Sophia looks so darling in her blessing dress! I'm glad that you had family there to enjoy such a fun day with!

Rachel said...

That dress is beautiful! seriously in those pictures I don't think she looks like either jaedon or livy. She is changing so fast.

Lori said...

I love that dress and cute headband. She is a doll. I hope you are feeling well!

Claudia said...

The pictures are great. It was indeed a beautiful day. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of it. We're missing you guys. Once you're rested up, let us know and we'll book a flight back!