We started out the day by cleaning our cars! Which the kids liked though, because they watched a movie while Jon was washing the van, and then we went and played games on the grass.
Later than evening we had some good food with lots of friends! And I had to make the jigglers somewhat festive. :)
We then headed over to the Med Center to listen to the symphony and get some free ice cream and drinks!
Dancing around on the blanket to the symphony's music

They then had fireworks at Hershey Park which the kids stayed up very late to watch. We made them take naps though so they wouldn't be so ornery. They loved them even though they were far away and we could only see the tops of them from our apartment. Also there were some buildings in the way that didn't help either. This morning though Jaedon was asking for more fireworks!




4 comments:
What a fun time. It looks like there were a lot of people there and a lot of things going on so everyone was entertained. Any progress yet?
Looks like a very fun day!
How fun...we miss your family and Hershey...and little Emmi. I hope everything goes well with baby and that she comes soon:) I just r
ead your bathroom story and was laughing out loud...so funny! Londyn and Addy want to say hi to Jaedon!
Looks like a great day! I love the jello flag! Your kids are so cute and getting so big!
Post a Comment