Did I mention that it is not one of my qualities!? I seriously lack it. And this baby is definitely trying it! I am SO ready to be done!! Why can't the baby be on the same page as me!!?
14 years ago
Did I mention that it is not one of my qualities!? I seriously lack it. And this baby is definitely trying it! I am SO ready to be done!! Why can't the baby be on the same page as me!!?
Posted by
Unknown
at
8:27 AM
4 comments:
I hope she makes an appearance soon! We can't wait to meet her.
I love that it's not even your due date yet and we are all on ends for her to come. She's gonna be loved!
I hear you-Dora was a week late before they induced!!
Oh Mel! I feel for ya. Then end is SO miserable! I have been lucky enough to go 9-10 days before my due date and it was a good thing, I think I would have died if I had actually gotten there. Good Luck! Hope your next post is her arrival!
Post a Comment