Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day

Our festivities for the 4th started yesterday after Jon finished his last test of his 3rd year of medical school!! We are officially now in our last year of medical school! We decided to go miniature golfing. We drove by a golf course a while back and Jaedon saw some young boys out playing, and said that he wanted to go golfing too. So we thought that maybe we would try it out and see how it went. Jaedon did really well, and even beat Jon and I on some of the holes. We can't remember for sure, but we think that on one of the holes he even got a hole-in-one. Liv just liked holding her ball and club, and would hit it once and a while.

Jaedon was always so excited when he got it into the hole
They loved this castle
Then afterwards we went and played on a little train that they had near by
Then that evening we went to Hershey Park, and Jaedon rode on a BIG roller coaster that went upside down. He wasn't too sure about it. And of course when it was time to go home, they didn't want to go!
Today will be spent just relaxing and having a BBQ with friends.
Still no baby, and I was told at the last appointment that now I can't be induced because I have not made any progress and still too high. After all the disappointment, it is probably a good thing though since Jon will be gone all day Monday at a test. But after that she better make some serious progress! :)

2 comments:

Donene said...

Happy 4th of July! It looks like you had a great time and I love the cute pictures, just a few more days and I can hug all of you in person!

Merced said...

Have fun in the delivery room . . . can that actually happen? We'll keep you in our prayers.