I got Livy right away. Maybe only because I remember the beanie, but I do think Sofia looks a little more like her brother. So when is one of them going to keep their mom's dark colored hair? Can't wait to see her!!!!!!!!!!!! and Jaedon and Livy with her, that's the cutest part!
Mel and Jon, Congrats from all of us!! She is beautiful and we are so excited that she is finally here (so you can be a bit more comfortable now Mel!) Love ya
AHHHHH She is BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRAT!! I actually checked your blog yesterday on Kyles phone and the girls had to take turns looking at the pictures. Londyns favorites were the ones with the whole family. We miss you guys, and Londyn is still sure she is going to marry Jaedon. The other day I heard them talking about getting married to their Princes and Londyn said "I want to marry dad but hes to big so I will marry Jaedon...He will be a good prince." I really hope you do come visit....interview at UK?????
I picked livy out right away too, I think it is her nose and lips. I don't know.........I am now back to thinking that she looks like Jaedon when he was a baby.........of course she will look more girly when she gets dressed in girly clothes :)
She is adorable! I'm glad everything went well, except for the not being able to deliver for an hour. She is a lucky little girl. You guys are a cute medium sized family of 5!
12 comments:
I guessed right! Your little Sophia is a doll. Congratulations!!!
Cute announcement!
Love the announcement. Cute, cute, cute! She's a really good mix.
9 pounds, congrats Mel, she's a doll!
I got Livy right away. Maybe only because I remember the beanie, but I do think Sofia looks a little more like her brother. So when is one of them going to keep their mom's dark colored hair? Can't wait to see her!!!!!!!!!!!! and Jaedon and Livy with her, that's the cutest part!
Congrats! You really do have beautiful babies! Glad everything went well. Good luck with three!
All your babies are beautiful. Congratulations and good work!
Mel and Jon, Congrats from all of us!! She is beautiful and we are so excited that she is finally here (so you can be a bit more comfortable now Mel!) Love ya
AHHHHH She is BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRAT!! I actually checked your blog yesterday on Kyles phone and the girls had to take turns looking at the pictures. Londyns favorites were the ones with the whole family. We miss you guys, and Londyn is still sure she is going to marry Jaedon. The other day I heard them talking about getting married to their Princes and Londyn said "I want to marry dad but hes to big so I will marry Jaedon...He will be a good prince." I really hope you do come visit....interview at UK?????
I picked livy out right away too, I think it is her nose and lips. I don't know.........I am now back to thinking that she looks like Jaedon when he was a baby.........of course she will look more girly when she gets dressed in girly clothes :)
She is adorable! I'm glad everything went well, except for the not being able to deliver for an hour. She is a lucky little girl. You guys are a cute medium sized family of 5!
So cute! Congrats you guys! Love, Em and Joel
Post a Comment