So this post is LONG over due! First, a BIG thank you to the wonderfully talented Jenni!! We had these taken back in November before we ventured out to Utah. And this was the day that Livy decided to cut her own hair just minutes before taking these. Livy wasn't the smiley-est person at first, but by the end she finally warmed up a little. But Jenni did an awesome job of capturing our family. I tried showing you ones that I haven't all ready posted. There were so many to choose from.











9 comments:
So cute Mel! Your kids are pure Jones! You look great and the kids are darling!
Such adorable photos, such an adorable family! Claudia
love them love them love them! But of course you already knew that!
Cute photos! Who took them? Jenni who??
Miss you guys! And you haven't even left yet!! I am getting sad that we are all leaving. Excited, but sad too!
Bridget
Oh, I love these pictures, tell Jenni she did a fantastic job! I love the one of Livy with the little determined lips on her face, she really captured her cute little personality. Jaedon and Sofia are so cute and it makes me just want to give them a big hug! I will give you and Jon a big hug too, you're both the best.
awww thanks Mel but you Bassetts are just too good lookin'!
oh Mel I love these pics, you family is so adorable!!!
Such cute kids!!
So cute!!
Post a Comment