Around here you will usually find our children with their clothes off, or in some other kind of dress-up. Lately Livy has been obsessed with her swimsuit, and always wants to go in the 'hot tub'. (I think she got spoiled at Grandma Jones')
14 years ago




4 comments:
I love their swimsuits and goggles. Those are cute! Of course, the children wearing them are cuter! I think a 'hot tub' sounds great fun. And, yes I am ready for summer. We are half way through the school year. Yipee! Love that last photo shoot with their awesome garb. Cute kids.
Oh man, they are too cute!!! Love the goggles!
love it! especially the goggles, but Jaedon's outfit on the last pic is pretty good.
Okay Livy, I am going to the hot tub. Wish you and Jaedon were here to share it with me. I love the first picture with Jon. (He's pretty good looking in that picture.)
Jaedon cracks me up with the ensembles he comes up with.
Post a Comment