This is what we have to look forward to next year!!!

A little bit of the West and East. The snow like the West, and the ice and freezing rain from the East!! Can't wait! (yes, that was some sarcasm there)

A little bit of the West and East. The snow like the West, and the ice and freezing rain from the East!! Can't wait! (yes, that was some sarcasm there)
Posted by
Unknown
at
6:47 PM
6 comments:
hum, that is how I feel write about now. It was only 15 below this morning :(
I saw this picture on the front of the Wall Street Journal yesterday and thought of you guys! That looks COLD!
Oh,how fun the snow is! I have heard that the snow storms can get pretty bad, but hey, you have lived in Huntsville and in Cub River and it can't be much worse than that!
ya, good luck with that!
Saw that photo and immeadiately thought of you guys!! Brrr, it does look cold, does it not? We will be sure to visit you in the summer!!! Missing you all! Claudia
Post a Comment