So this is the post where I post my New Year resolutions, but I don't think I am going to make any. Instead I thought I would put down some things that I am looking forward to.
These are in no particular order. Just what comes to mind first.
- Graduating medical school
- Looking for a house!
- Finding a house :)
- Starting up residency
- Jaedon starting Kindergarten
- All of our children growing one more year older.
- Jon and I turning the big 30
- Vacations taken before Jon becomes a slave to residency
- Finding new adventures in Nebraska
- And finally welcoming baby #4!!
All right so I was just making sure you were paying attention. I was just joking on the last one. :) heeheehee But we are looking forward to what 2010 has to hold for us, and hope that you have a great new year as well!!




9 comments:
We vote in favor of your last resolution, Mel. #4 would be great! We love what you two have done with #'s 1-3! Happy New Year.
I was like WHAT?? but then I saw your disclaimer. So Happy New year to all of you! I was going to call you today but now it is too late. Hope all your resolutions are great for 2010!
Whoa, I almost had a heart attack! But if anyone can do it, you can! Haha. And I LOVE these family pictures!
hey mel! congrats on the residency, it must be great to know where you're headed next. and that's much closer to family than PA is! yay!
the snow globes were pretty easy and you can find lots of tutorials just by googling "baby jar snow globe." i found florist clay worked best for building the base inside the jar lid, then you just hot glue in the decorations, fill the jar with distilled or boiled water, add 1/2 tsp glycerin (in the soap making aisle) and some fine white or silver glitter, then use silicone glue or epoxy to glue it shut. they're not the most durable, but they were fun to make and made cute little gifts for the girls' friends.
all your new family pictures and pics of the kids are just gorgeous!
So I spoke with some people- one of the Murdock's daughters (mac's boss) and they live in Omaha while her hubby is going to law school. anyway, she said to check out village green or green village- something like that. said it is where all the members live and they are almost all mothers with kids and never have their husbands at home. anyway, she had more info so call if you are interested. I think they are town homes?
Wow, I was going to say, boy you guys sure do move fast!!! J/K. We love you and hope you have a fun and exciting new year (already sounds like you will).
You totally got me on the last one. This should be a good year for you guys. We're excited for it too. See you soon.
funny...real funny. I thought you looked like you were starting to show! heeheeheeeeeee...
Better watch what you write, you never know what will come true! J/K
Love you guys!
Post a Comment