These days I just can't get enough of this cute little girl. Well, other than she is quite the Momma's Girl!!

I can't get enough of these other 2 cute kids as well.

Sofia is now a full
fledged crawler, and lately her most favorite place to be is the bathroom, knocking over the garbage.

I just love those squishy rolls!
6 comments:
Yes, squishy rolls are absolutely adorable on babies, are they not! And, they are especially cute on little Sophia! Just makes you want to squeeze and hug her. And the other two also! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy as they grow up way too fast.
She is quite the poser! I love squishy rolls too, just not on myself. Her eyes are so beautiful these are some beautiful pictures!
She is so cute Mel! Gotta love the rolls! I can't believe how big she is already!
I just want to squeeze her!
such a cutie pants!
SHE IS SOOOOO CUTE! I could eat her up!
Post a Comment