We got a Wii for Christmas, and it has definitely been worth the money. Not only do Jon and I love it, but the kids love it as well. It is pretty funny to watch the kids figure it out though. Livy can only play certain things, and boxing is one that she is capable of. The other one is running, and she looks pretty cute when she does it. I need to get a video of that. But here is her and Jaedon boxing each other. (Jaedon is the champion boxer, and beats Jon and I most of the time too. He isn't a very good loser though, which we are working on. :)
14 years ago




6 comments:
I didn't know we got the same thing for Christmas, it seemed like it was the thing to give for our family this year! the boxing is awesome, and I am stinking sore after. Go figure!
Also I love that Livy is a princess boxer!
I love that Livy won too. How cute! We love our Wii.
And I vaguely remember growing up with a sore looser in our house . . . hmmmm. Love you bro!
CuTe, cute, I love the princess boxer and I can't believe how fast her hair grows!
Thats funny! Those are the two things that Londyn does! Sooo cute!
I love my little boxing champions! Jaedons response reminds me of a preschool story last week. We were cutting out a project and this one little boy finished his before the little guy sitting next to him. He gets in his face and says: "I won." I had to ask him what he won and he , of course, told me he won Leon. Leon in the meantime is busy telling him it was not a race. It was pretty dang funny to watch. I love working with 4 and 5 year olds. You learn so much about life from them.
Post a Comment