Today while taking Jaedon to preschool, I was watching him through the rear view mirror. He was making some subtle faces like he was having a conversation with himself in his little beaner. Then he asks innocently, "Mom? Why do you always say no to playing Star Wars?" Which I gave a little chuckle and said. "Because you play TOO much Star Wars!" Which Jaedon then quickly replied, "WELL, we HAVE to beat all the levels!" This kid 'loves technology'! :) (And actually he always doesn't play it. Jon and him will play only one level a day.)
14 years ago




2 comments:
Haha! He's gotta be one of the sweetest little boys I know!
And I'm lovin the header on your blog. Jenni's amazing, huh? Guess it helps that you guys are an adorable model family, right?
I had to read that to Dad because Jaedon is definitely his grandfather's grandson. His grandfather just doesn't have his mother to tell him "NO".
Post a Comment