That was the best valentine gift ever! That hair is impressive and you can't help but love that cute little face. Wish I was there to give hugs and kisses!!
You are so dang creative. So Nate was just standing behind me looking at your blog and he said, "What's her name again?!" I guess you should come out more :)!! Don't worry I told him what it was :)
8 comments:
Whoa!! that hair and that smile!
That was the best valentine gift ever! That hair is impressive and you can't help but love that cute little face. Wish I was there to give hugs and kisses!!
You are so dang creative. So Nate was just standing behind me looking at your blog and he said, "What's her name again?!" I guess you should come out more :)!! Don't worry I told him what it was :)
Cutest little Valentine ever!!!!
Love that smile, love that girl!
Claudia
Love the darling heart hair! My girls would NEVER sit still long enough to let me do that :(
I'm so impressed with the heart hair! That snow looks so fun!
they are both so cute! Hope you guys had a happy Valentine's!
That hair is the best! I don't like girlie stuff, but you are getting me excited for my own girl!
Post a Comment