Saturday, February 6, 2010

not satisfied

Sofia is not satisfied with just crawling anymore. She has learned that you can move around on 2 feet and stand up. Of course being so young she is not even close to being some what balanced. But this girl is determined and has no fear, and is going to do it. Even if it involves bumps and bruises. She loves for you to hold her hands and let her walk around. She is actually starting to get pretty good now pulling herself up to things and just standing on her knees. Which has all happened in just the last week or so. Funny thing is, she is still kind of unstable sitting, and rolling over sometimes takes some effort.
She was supposed to be taking a nap.

7 comments:

Stucki Family said...

Looks like it might be time to lower the mattress. Really cute video.

Claudia said...

I love the way she talks! Such a cutee!

Unknown said...

Yes, the mattress came down right after taking the video.

Claudia said...

This little lady is ready to get up and get moving! I think she is telling you: "Let's go shopping mom!" Too cute she is! Interesting how they all develop at their own individual levels.

Claudia

Donene said...

I was thinking the same thing about the mattress, so glad that it is lower. This little girl is ready to take off! She will be like her Mommy and forget the walking stage and go straight to running.

Rachel said...

She doesn't look too tired! I love her sounds :)

Liz Szilagyi said...

Zoops! I won't text you guys anymore. Ummm, if this snow ever melts I'm coming out to Hershey to see that little darling dance in her crib. Are you guys getting buried? I dare say it really is the worst snow storm I've ever seen. And USU was closed one day my Freshman year, that has nothing on this week in DC.