Today I have been married to the best, greatest, most wonderful man for 8 years.

He would be even greater though if he would sneak me home some pitocin. ;)
Each year together brings more happiness and joy. And I love him more than words can describe. So grateful that I can be with him through this life, and through out eternity.




7 comments:
That little pitocin joke (I shouldn't call it a joke, since I think you are serious) really cracked me up. I laughed out loud, steadily and generously. You're so close to that final stretch!
PS I decided Sof is a little mini Mel. There were just certain moments where I thought she looked so much like you. Cute girl.
that would be very nice of him!
Happy Anniversary! I keep praying that you'll have that cute little guy!
Love this photo!!! Such a handsome, beautiful couple...then and now. Oh, it is getting close now Mel!!! Won't be long till Sofia has a new baby just for her! Claudia
What a happy day, today and the day that baby is finally here!
Congrats on 8 years Mel! And hope that baby comes soon with or with out the pitocin! Good luck getting him here!
Congrats on 8 years! You guys have a very cute family!!
Post a Comment