Today marks the start of another school year. I can't believe that Jaedon is all ready in first grade. He has been so excited to start though. His one hope, and request is that he got a teacher that had desks and not tables. And he got a teacher with desks. So he is a happy kid.
Waiting outside with his teacher to start the day 
I think the best part of the day though was when they went out later today in the backyard and found this big toad.




5 comments:
First off, the toad is gross!
I think it is funny that he noticed about the desks and tables thing. I think I would prefer desks too.
I can't believe school already started! Where did the summer go? I am sure he was excited about the toad, did you make a toad house?
1st grade! I can't believe he is already in 1st grade! It seems like yesterday he was still in your tummy! What a cute kid! Love the pics!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting.And Livy's hair is SO long!! They are SO darling. We sure miss you guys. I hope you survive these next few weeks of pregnancy. And your camping trip reminded me of the one we took to Palmyra. Miss those days!!!
Jaedon, you are growing up way too fast! It looks like 1st grade was a hit on that first day! Your teacher looks way nice.
You must be your grandma's child -- holding and loving that toad!! That's a darn cute picture...
Thanks for coming out for Uncle Phil's wedding. We loved having you, your dad and the girls here (wish your mom had been able to come). We're missing you already! Hurry back.
Love, Grandpa
Post a Comment