I say 'part 1' because Livy will go to 2 years of preschool since she has a September birthday.
But today Livy had her first day. (She missed the actual first day due to she was in Utah for Phil's wedding). She was, and has been SO excited to start.
Here she is with her teacher. She then has 2 other ladies that are aids that help out.
I didn't get one bit teary eyed or even really have any sad feelings of her going. But Sofia on the other hand had a little bit of a hard time.




4 comments:
Sweet sweet Livy! Congratulations on your first day of Pre-School. It looks like you're in for a fun fun year! We love and miss you...
Grandpa
Livy! I can't believe that you are going to preschool! How exciting is that! You look like a beautiful princess going to school and I love your un "Tangled" hair, it is starting to glow!
Sofia was missing her big sis who looks absolutely adorable in this photo!!! Is she missing her green blanket? Found it in the lower floor. I will send it and her dolphin next week. Claudia
I don't think Sof will have a hard time when baby brother comes.
Liv looks darling as usual!
Post a Comment