Thursday, April 24, 2008

Following in brother's footsteps...or crawl...steps

When Jaedon started crawling he didn't do your regular normal crawl. He did an army crawl forever, and his shirts would get so dirty from dragging himself around every where. Well, today I laid Livy down on the floor, and Jaedon and his friend Bennett, had the little race car track out, and apparently Olivia really wanted it. So off she went to get it..., army style.

5 comments:

Liz Szilagyi said...

She is so cute, and funny. I bet she has strong arms after the next couple of weeks. I wish I could come to Utah and see Jaedon and Max play together and Livy and Ava.

jenni said...

nice work Livy! I hope Jaedon likes to share now that she is on the move!

Lisa said...

SO cute! Does she get rugburn on her arm?

Rachel said...

WOW, how in the world do you say LIz's last name? WHEW I would hate to be her kids teachers :)
Livy's hair is getting loooooong! Good job on the army crawl, I totally remember jaedon doing it!

The Hulls said...

Reese did the army crawl forever too! Livy is so cute!