Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just pictures...

Jaedon did this at preschool a couple of weeks ago, they planted some grass in the shape of the letter that started with their names, so of course it is a 'J'! He really enjoyed watching the grass come up and grow really big.
I really don't have anything to say about these pictures, other than I just think they are cute. :)

4 comments:

Claudia said...

I agree with you Mel they are cute photos and I love the green J. What a clever idea. Can't wait to see these two little ones, along with their mother and father! Just want to kiss little Miss Livvy right through the computer screen!

Rachel said...

Jaedon looks so much older than he actually is.....I want to kiss livy too, but then I want to pinch her cheeks! :)

Donene said...

Livy just has kissable cheeks and I bet they get kissed a lot. Jaedon does look much older and yes Livy looks much older too.

kate said...

such cutie pies! sorry about the confusion on our blog address! i'm glad you found us. i'll have to drop some notes to people . . . i loved your conference post, we did the same thing with the mini dvd player and veggie tales for our kids. it was heavenly. on the privacy thing: we haven't gone private on our blog, i just took our last name out so it would be hard to figure out who we are/where we live. no normal person would ever go looking for my kids, but there are some real creeps out there who might just spend the time if they lived nearby and could look us up in, say, a phonebook. mostly it just makes me feel a bit more secure.