Thursday, April 17, 2008

ZOOM ZOOM

We took a trip to Paoli, PA (Where in the world is that!? Almost to Philly), and went and bought this beauty for Jon to drive for next year to his rotations, and not to leave me stranded home all day without a vehicle.

Jon was like a little kid in a candy store...he had a grin from ear to ear that was hard to hide.
Oh, and alittle update on Jaedon's potty training... he has been doing very well. We have had accidents here and there, but as long as we remind him to go, he goes. It is funny though, because each time he goes, he gets SO excited that he is going peepee on the potty! We are pretty excited too.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Is that a 3 or 6? It looks super nice. What are the specs (i.e horsepower, MPG, front wheel drive, etc)?

jenni said...

wow, that is a nice car! I need your email, much easier to communicate then comments. mccord.jenni [at] gmail [dot] com Thank you for the compliments. I have a Canon Rebel XTi, I LOVE IT.

Kelley Flint said...

Cute car. That's exciting for you guys. It will definitely help to have two cars next year. Congrats!

Donene said...

Wow that looks like a great car and very fun to drive. I am glad Jon got a new car, he deserves it! Mel you deserve it too and maybe Jon will let you drive it. Way to go Jaedon glad to here of your progress!!

Rachel said...

Maybe I can have a ride in a few months. I don't know if I have been in a car THAT nice!

Jordan said...

I am so super jealous of your new ride. I love that car. If Clint and I end up getting a car we will have to compare!!:):)

Liz Szilagyi said...

I love how you describe his grin, I can totally picture it. I love that brother of mine.

Claudia said...

Wow! I think you'd better cancel those plane tickets and cruise on out to Utah! Pretty smooth wheels!
I have to agree with Lizzie, I could just see Jon grinning from ear to ear. Has he re-entered the atmosphere yet, Mel? He always got so excited about new things when he was a kid. Christmas was always extra special with Jayberry around.
We're counting down! Can't wait to see one and all.
Love, Pa and Ma