Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Some random thoughts...

Jaedon is doing awesome at potty training!! He hasn't had an accident since the 3rd day of potty training. And is now letting us know when he needs to go. But he says he needs to poop everytime, but really means pee. We just need to work on the over night thing now. I love going to work out, and just getting ready for the day. (As soon as I can pull myself out of bed that is). Today while walking on the tread mill there was a guy about 40's to 50's there riding a bike, and when he stood up, he had some MAJOR BCS!! (What is BCS? It doesn't have to do with college sports... it stands for Bum Crack Sweat) I wish I would have had a camera, because he looked like he had pee-ed his pants! Then on the news there was a couple selling their house in New Mexico, and you could get this house for only 100 dollars. All you have to do is sumbit $100, and write a 500 word essay. It looked like a pretty nice house too. The girl looked kind of like Britney Spears too! And last, we only have 2 more weeks and we are taking off to go see family!!!!

6 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Where in New Mexico? Have fun on your trip:) I need a vacation take me with you and drop me off wherever:)

The Hulls said...

I just tried to leave a comment, but I don't think it worked so I'll recap. Hurray for Jaedon!! I loved you BCS story. :)

jenni said...

lol! Wouldn't that feel so gross if it was your own bum? sick, but funny!

kate said...

way to go on the pt jaedon! and mel, you are so awesome to work out consistently, i have no will power that way and really need to find some. if i ever do i'll watch out for bcs. so . . .it looks like we will most likely be moving to pittsburgh in about 2.5 months. how do you like pa? and if you get a minute, will you email me your mailing address so i can send you a little thank you gift from my last giveaway? thanks!
kate.hale.wilson@gmail.com

Rachel said...

don't you just love BCS?! Can't wait to see you

Donene said...

Mel the BCS so reminded me of Weber High basketball and how you and Nancy always worried about it. I am so glad for Jaedon, but I am more excited for you because you won't have to buy anymore diapers for him. YEAH!!! I think that is the greatest day when you don't have to do that anymore. We can't wait to see you!