Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jon's been at it again...

I woke up in the middle of night, one of the many due to sick kids. But this time I woke up because of Jon. I don't know why I really woke up, probably just instinct, but as I open my eyes, I see Jon with his arm up, grabbing the picture frame that hangs over our bed..., and our heads! I asked what he was doing and I can't remember what he said, because I was really out of it too, but I remember trying to tell him to stop and just leave the picture alone, and that everything is okay. Well, next thing I know Jon has the big picture frame in his hands, and who knows what he was going to do with it. So, I grabbed it and put it down on the floor, and fell back asleep. Then, of course this morning, Jon asks if he did that! We both just chuckled.

This is what it is supposed to look like:

This is what it looked like this morning! :)

4 comments:

Annie said...

I hope, subconsciously, he wasn't trying to tell you something...
;)

Rachel said...

jon jon jon! Good thing you have this blog so that you will always remember the WEIRD things he does when he is supposed to be sleeping!

Claudia said...

Oh, the stories we could tell! Dresser drawers, closets, you name it, we have a story! We used to worry that he'd end up outside in the snow -- good thing it doesn't snow in Delta!!!

kate said...

is this what happens to sleep deprived med students and their wives? should i be worried? :)