Today is Jon's 28th birthday!! He is such a blessing in my life, and especially Jaedon and Livy's. It is so fun to see their faces completely light up when he walks through the door at the end of his day. He is a very hard worker. He gives his all at everything he does, and doesn't know how not to give 110%. And again, especially goes with his family. No matter how many things he has to do in a day, he always finds time for us. I couldn't have asked for a better husband to be with throughout the eternities. I am so grateful and blessed that we were lead to one another. Happy birthday Sweets, and I love you to the moon and back!! ;)
This was Jaedon's birthday present to Jon. Jon had gotten his birthday presents earlier this year, with getting some dress shirts, and slacks, and ties for school. So we went to Chocolate World to get him some treats. Jaedon was set on getting him a Kiss. He really wanted to get him the great huge one, but we settled for the littler one.
This goes to show how loving and thoughtful Jon is of his children. Instead of going to just any old restaurant we went to Chuck E. Cheese's and enjoyed some games.




5 comments:
Looks like you had a grand birthday son! Loved the pictures Mel sent along from Chuckee Cheese!
It's hard to believe that it's been 28 years since you came to our home as a newborn bundle of joy. We have learned so much from you. Thank you for being such a delightful child and wonderful example for us all. God bless.
Pa
Happy Birthday, Jon! Yes you are certainly a super guy and when you said you were going to Chuckee Cheese for your birthday, I thought of course that is where he would go. Jon always thinks of others first, of course I know he likes the games at Chuckee Cheese too!
Jon--Happy Birthday! I don't check your blog as often as I should, but I thought today would be a good day to check it! I am also not surprised that you spent your birthday doing something your children would enjoy. I have always thought you were one of the greatest people around! I sure feel lucky to have had you as a friend all our growing up years. I hope your days was swell. I think you make everything that way! Take care...I'll be contacting you before long for our 10 year reunion! Crazy! Annie Draper.
My kind of guy. I'd prefer brownies too. Or pie. Cake is low on my list.
Jon you never were one for cakes. I do believe it was the un-cooked cheesecake with cherry topping each and every year! So glad you had a great one. Looks so fun at Chuck e Cheeses! We love YOU!
Post a Comment