Jaedon and I were sitting on the couch the other day watching Mouse Hunt. It was at the point in the movie where they were chasing the mouse up the chimney, and the one brother gets stuck in there.
As the guy is climbing up the chimney, Jaedon says, "Hey, that is where Santa goes!"
Me: "Yeah, you are right."
Jaedon: "We don't have a chimney, huh?"
Me: (Surprised that he has realized this) "We don't. So, how does Santa get in our house?"
Jaedon: (With this look of 'UH-AH!') "He goes through the door!!"
Of course!! How else would he get in our house!? :)




5 comments:
Yes, Jaedon there is a Santa Claus! and I am glad that you figured it out so quickly. I can tell that you have been thinking about it, I am sure Santa is going to visit you!
Oh good we have a door, Santa can still visit us!!
Kace wondered the same thing, and also how he doesn't get stuck in the chimney. I'm sure we made something good up!
We got your card today SO CUTE!! You should post it :)
Is that one smart boy you have there or what!!! Yes, Jaedon there is a Santa Claus and I can't wait to hear from you what he brings you for being such a good boy! We love you all!
Loved your post Mel and Jaedon. Santa is indeed a multi-talented old feller. We got your card and pictures today, as well. Loved them both. Cute, cute, cute!
Grandpa B
Post a Comment