Cute, cute kids!!! I love the stockings. Looks like the kids are getting psyched for Christmas! Won't be many more days til Santa visits them. Wish we could be there to share all the holiday excitement! In the second picture Jaedon and Livy have the exact same smile. Precious. Cute, cute kids! I already said that!! Cute, cute kids! Love, Grandpa B
Yes, I think that must be where the term came from so who decided to use it as a hat first? They look very cute with their stocking caps on. I agree they are cute,cute, kids!
3 comments:
Cute, cute kids!!! I love the stockings. Looks like the kids are getting psyched for Christmas! Won't be many more days til Santa visits them. Wish we could be there to share all the holiday excitement!
In the second picture Jaedon and Livy have the exact same smile. Precious. Cute, cute kids! I already said that!! Cute, cute kids!
Love, Grandpa B
What cuties! I love the stockings! very creative
Yes, I think that must be where the term came from so who decided to use it as a hat first? They look very cute with their stocking caps on. I agree they are cute,cute, kids!
Post a Comment