Sunday, December 7, 2008

A snowman, and a little lady

Ever since we had ghost pancakes for Halloween, Jaedon has to have some fun creation to his pancakes..., and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches too. But he was asking for ghost pancakes, and I said, "Well, why don't we try snowman pancakes?" He was up for the idea, and I think they turned out pretty cute. For the nose I cut a little piece of peach. Jaedon was pretty excited and happy about the outcome.

Today for church I thought I would try blow drying Livy's hair. So I put in some mousse, and round brushed it dry. She was pretty cooperative too. When I was done, I had to kind of just laugh, because I thought she looked like a little woman! And after styling her hair, I decided I need to cut the back to kind of even things out a little bit.

12 comments:

Donene said...

Oh, she looks so grown up! Stop Livy you are growing up to fast,but you look so cute! The snowman pancakes are very cute and look delicious.

kate said...

that does make her look so grown up! how cute though!

Liz Szilagyi said...

She is a little woman. I can't believe it. She looks like she is ready for a baby beauty contest. And you know she'd win. And I love the snowman pancakes, what a great mom you are.

Kelley Flint said...

I thought her hair looked so cute at church. She's growing up so fast.

Em said...

She is SO cute!

Claudia said...

I absolutely LOVE the hair style. Livy looks so dang cute! And, yes she does look so grown up with it. She is so adorable. As our Jaedon and his snowmen pancakes!

Happy Birhtday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Jon
Happy Birthday to you!!!
Hope you had a fantastic one! We love you! Mom

Susan said...

Oh, her hair is so cute!! She does look all grown up!

Claudia said...

Cute, cute, cute! Livy is so grown up. Wish we were there to have some snowmen fannycakes! They look yummy!
Love, Grandpa B

Josie said...

Love the hair do! Cute!

Rainee said...

She is soooo cute!

Jana said...

Her hair is so cute.

Lisa said...

I love her hair! I can't believe how much hair she has! Gracie has about half of that and I can't keep a pony tail in her hair for the life of me!