Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby Bassett #3

Today we had an official ultrasound, due to that when I went to the Dr's office, and they did the ultrasound there, they were getting the baby measuring a week early. But I am sure of the date of my last menstrual period. So any way we had another ultrasound. At the Dr's office they were telling me July 5th, but this ultrasound was reflecting what it would be compared to the last menstrual period which is around July 11th. So we will be sticking with around July 11th or so. But here is alittle video of the baby moving around...kind of.

7 comments:

Claudia said...

How exciting! Thanks! I'll be Grandpa B for the 6th or 7th time!!! The race is on. Will it be Jon and Mel or Matthew and Laura to capture the prize first?!!
Pa

jenni said...

wow! baby is getting big! Do you know when you ovulated? that would clear things right up!

Livy's hair is so cute too.

Donene said...

That was cool to see a picture that was moving, we are so excited for a new grand baby!!

[AnnieR] said...

That's awesome! Congrats. July 11th is the best day of the whole year because it's my birthday. I vote the baby be born on that day.

Claudia said...

Isn't that sooooo amazing! And, to think people abort these precious little ones. It is obvious to me that life is in progress. You can see it so clearly. Thanks for sharing our first picture of our next grandchild! Claudia

Jana said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you!

Los Smiths said...

mel. that is exciting! number 3!your kids are such dolls how can you resist? best of luck with the pregnancy.
kate