These past couple of days have been spent just doing what we do best sometimes...NOTHING!! Well, not really, but here is Jaedon and Livy, ready for church. I thought they just looked pretty cute, (other than Jaedon's really squinty eyes..., but I guess Livy's eyes look kind of squinty too). Oh well.

I think I have officially popped. Or it could just be the dress. I am 14 weeks here and to me it looks like I could be carrying twins!

I have closed my Etsy Shop, and blog. Yes..., sad I know. But if ever you would like something made, I would be more than happy to help you out. Because I find joy in making something, and when they turn out this cute, it is just hard to not make them! :)

Jon was on-call last night, so I finally got around to making myself a nursing cover. It is pretty simple to make, but the instructions that I got said they did it in like 30-45 mins. I was watching American Idol during the time, so maybe that slowed me down, because it took me way longer than 30-45 mins. Or maybe it is my perfectionism coming out, that makes me take a little longer. Either way, I was really pleased with how it turned out.

7 comments:
Love the newest project and you look so cute with babe #3!
oooh, love the fabric you chose! and you look great. hope you're feeling well!
Mel, you and your craftiness! cute stuff! Cute belly too!
great belly and cover!
You look so cute! I just LOVE livy's hair and her smile especially in that picture.
You are such a cute prego mommy! I am so jealous. I should be prego again too, but docs say no, so I have to grateful for the one little miracle I do have! I am guessing a boy for you next! I can't wait to find out! Congrats! I sure so miss you! Loveyou!
You look very cute and of course Livy and Jaedon are very cute too. I love the nursing cover, sorry to hear that your etsy shop is closing but that won't stop your creativity so, You Go Girl!!
Post a Comment