Since Conference Weekend was over Easter, and we were out of town the week before that, we put the kids in their Easter attire this Sunday. I had a hard time this year finding something that I really liked. I usually get their outfits at The Children's Place because you can usually get a steal of a deal there, but this year I just was not in love with anything. So I went hunting for something. I came across Livy's dress and really liked it, but I couldn't find anything to match for Sofia. BUT, I did come a across a shirt for a bigger girl in size 4, and I thought, I could adjust this so it fits Sof. So I did. I cropped the sleeves just a bit and had to bring the neck in as well, and of course tighten it up around the chest/belly area. With some of the scraps left over from adjusting the sleeves, I made a tie for Jaedon. I think they turned out pretty well, and they worked.
Trying to get all the kids to cooperate for a photo..., was kind of painful. I did have some really cute pink shoes for Sofia, but her feet have all ready out grown them! So just picture some really cute shoes on her feet. Very frustrating. Sofia was not a happy camper to be taking pictures.




8 comments:
So cute Mel!!! You did a great job!!
HAHA, those pictures are great. I have never seen Livy so smiley. Jaedon's first picture is hilarious and I love Sofia's mad/sad face! I love what you did! very creative on the tie too!
I LOVE them..of course I do :) You did a great job. Too bad Sofia won't smile because Jaedon and livy are great cheesers!
Amazing! Soooo dang cute! Thanks for sharing the pics! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!!!
Way to go Mel. Those outfits all look adorable as do the little ones wearing them!
Way cute Mel! I am SO impressed with your work!
WOW! That is super impressive. I love them. We sure miss you guys.
You are so creative to make a dress and tie out of the shirt. Great thinking! You do a great job.
Post a Comment