If any of you know my mom, you will know that she is a very talented woman. The lady can make something out of nothing! Really.
She has currently started up a blog and is selling some of her wonderful creations, and has some tutorials too. You can check it out by either going here, or clicking on the button at the right, OR by clicking on 'easy peasy grandma' under 'friends and family'.
Here are some sneak peeks of what you have to look forward to







5 comments:
wonderful! your mom is amazing. and you seem to have inherited many of her talents. can't wait to check it out!
Wow she is amazing! I love your jelly bean background that is awesome! I do need to announce somewhere on my blog that I'm pregnant. I figured Heidi did it for me on hers.
Now I know where all your creativity comes from, I love your mom. I'm sorry to hear about the Livy mishaps on your trip. My baby has had a black eye for the last 2 weeks. Good luck with all the moving these next few weeks.
Thanks Mel! You are pretty creative yourself. I love you!
I absolutely love those cupcakes! And did you make the Easter dresses for your girls? Darling!
Post a Comment