Jon had his last day of medical school today! He is officially done. (Well, I guess graduation day would actually make it official, but you get the point. ) Now time for some little rest and relaxation before he becomes a slave to residency, and I become a single mother. We are headed to OBX (Outer Banks). We are going with 6 other families from our class, that definitely have become our "family" out here. Here is the house we will all be staying in with 14 adults and 13 kids! (The first year of medical school we only had 3 kids between all of us)
14 years ago





5 comments:
FuN! I think I could get used to staying in a house like that one!
PS CONGRATS JON!
I can't wait to see the pictures of you very fun trip!!! Way to go Jon! and we will be seeing all of you soon, can't wait!!
The house looks wonderful!!! Sounds like a great way to celebrate. Enjoy!!! Claudia
I'm so jealous. Outer Banks seems like the best East Coast vacation you can take. We still haven't even been to Asseteague (however you spell that).
looks awesome!! you sure deserve a vacation, and congrats on getting done, yay!
Post a Comment