My friend Kellie is having a giveaway on her blog. Let me tell you about this giveaway. You don't want to pass this one up! Some may consider it as a "diet", but it is far from that. It is how we should all be living our lives! It is called 'LIVE THE LIFE by Kristi Approved'.
The first thing that I love about this, is the founder and her partner, are teamed up with their husbands (yes, this is for men as well), they are from Utah, and Kristi is a Nurse and a Nutritionist. And if you have any questions with the plan you get them personally, not some tech support person. So let me tell you a little bit of how the plan works. EVERYTHING is planned out for you! They give you the menu for the meals for the week, and you eat the same thing for a whole week. They have a shopping list for you, and even have the workout planned out for you as well. The meals you can prepare ahead of time, and so all you have to do is grab it and eat! Another great thing about the meals is they are yummy, and if you are starving you get to ADD a meal! Tell me what "diet" lets you add more food if you need to!? And of course if you are too full, then you take one away. When I did the 7 Day Challenge, at first I was quite full after eating my meals and surprisingly really liked the meals. I lost 3 pounds at the end of the week and a couple of days later, had lost 2 more! After the week was over, I realized just how horribly I had been eating before, and that I needed to make some big changes all around. Just go and check it out and read it and try it for yourself. Even if you don't want to do the 7 Day Challenge, at least sign up so you can have access to find out more about it! So go here and get started!
14 years ago




2 comments:
okay, I'm checking it out!
Mel, your the BEST!
Post a Comment