Monday, April 5, 2010

seriously...

this girl turns only 9 months on the 10th of April and look what she is all ready doing!

She started doing this on Saturday

9 comments:

Claudia said...

Way to go Sof!!!! We didn't think it would be too much longer before she started out on her own, but are a bit surprised that it was so quick! She might do a little better if you roll up her pantlegs!!!
Love, Grandpa

Donene said...

Aaaaah! You are too little to walk! but you have been an early doer since you were born! You are sooo cute and we can't wait to see all of you in person.

Liz Szilagyi said...

I love hearing her cheerleading team. She's so cute, I love her little tummy poking out when Jon releases her into the wild. How adorable!

Rachel said...

haha I love liz's comment, very good. She just has to keep up with the rest! YEA!!!

Amber said...

Oh the scorn of an early walker. Church is going to be so fun for the next 11 months!

Chris and Suzette said...

What a big girl! Hooray for Sofia! So cute

Em said...

Holy cow! Go Sofia!

Lisa said...

That is sooo cool at 9 months old! Wow! She is such a doll! Just like her cute Mom!

jenni said...

that is crazy!! I saw her walking a couple weeks ago holding on to Jon hands and didn't dawn on me that she was only 8 months!