Love it! How fun! Wish we'd been there for the sleepover/party.
That is soooo cute! And, how clever to think to put the trees around 'their campground.' Sounds like a very fun evening! Claudia
Looks like a great place to camp!! Jon is such a good Dad!!!
How darn fun! I LOVE the tree idea! I need to remember that for our "camp-ins"
How FUN!!!! I bet the boys had the BEST time ever! They'll alway's remember that fun sleepover!
the trees are a great touch. I love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love it! How fun! Wish we'd been there for the sleepover/party.
That is soooo cute! And, how clever to think to put the trees around 'their campground.' Sounds like a very fun evening! Claudia
Looks like a great place to camp!! Jon is such a good Dad!!!
How darn fun! I LOVE the tree idea! I need to remember that for our "camp-ins"
How FUN!!!! I bet the boys had the BEST time ever! They'll alway's remember that fun sleepover!
the trees are a great touch. I love it!
Post a Comment