5 years ago, I entered the Logan Temple to marry, and be sealed to the love of my life through out the eternities.
I love this man with all my heart, and know he feels the same in return. He is my best friend, a counselor, a strength, an example, a teacher, and an amazing father.
He's there to walk beside me, carry me when I am too weak, lift me up when I have fallen.
I love you Sweets, and am so appreciative and grateful that the Lord lead us to one another.





8 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! You two are great--I hope we get to see you sometime in the near future!
Oh, how sweet miss Melanie! And, Jon could say all the same about you. Happy 5th anniversary kids! What joy and happiness have come into your lives and ours because of that decision five years ago. Love you all! Mom, grandma, Claudia whatever
What a super blog. You are so kind Mel and know the kindest things to say. Are you talking about my second born -- I had to do a double take -- it sure looks like him! JK! I love you both very much. Godspeed.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX Scott
Happy Anniversary! We love you.
I can't believe that it has been 5 years! Yes we are so happy that you both found each other. We love Jon and of course we love Mel but Jon you have brought out the best in Mel and we are so happy that you are together forever. Have a very Happy Anniversary, did you do something special?
so fun to see your wedding pics, mel. you looked gorgeous! happy anniversary!
Mel,
This is the first time I have seen your wedding pictures. You look so pretty!!!
Kami
Hey Mel..
Congrats on the 5 yrs! You look gorgeous! What a great couple you guys are and so blessed to have one another!
Happy Anniversary!
Kristin
Post a Comment