I am: watching Mary Poppins with my little buddy I know: that med school will come to an end one day I want: a million dollars I have: the best family in the whole world I wish: I was 2 sizes smaller I hate: my belly bulge I miss: my husband I fear: losing a child while they're still young I hear: "just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down..." I smell: chocolate (one of the bonuses of livin' in Hershey) I crave: nothing right now...surprisingly I search: triathlon workouts and help/pointers I regret: nothing...things that happen and choices that we make, make us who we are...I think I love: my LIFE! I care: for my family I always: have to check my email and blogs multiple times a day I am not: perfect I sing: when nothing else is occupying my funny little brain I fight: with myself I write: to get things out I lose: when I don't try I win: when I put my mind to it and do the best that I can I never: have broken a bone in my body I listen: to the cute chitter-chatter and little giggles that come from my little ones mouths I am scared: of snakes I need: a nap I am happy about: my husband and what a wonderful man he truly is I tag: whoever feels like doing it, or maybe needs/wants something to blog about! ;)
14 years ago




4 comments:
That is a very creative tag and fun to read :)
I didn't get in the foam because I was the picture taker and they were having fun without me! hehe
I loved your answers and how true they are to you. I love reading your cute comments and thoughts.
Mel, is Livy walking yet? Gracie is still crawling but I think she will be walking soon. She has to have those horrible one year shots next week and I am dreading them! She is always so sick after for like a week!
good answers. we're happy to be in the same state as you now! we love it. i'm sure i'll be emailing ya about this whole med school thing. :)
Post a Comment