Friday, August 1, 2008

Who needs Hershey Park...

when you have a wagon and a hill? This is Jaedon's favorite lately. Everyday, without fail, he will ask to go "up and down". I love it that he will even put his hands up. He doesn't do this on "real" rides. But as you can see, he absolutely loves it!!

And this has been one of Livy's favorite lately. Opening up the drawer under the crib and crawling in it and then throwing everything out of it. She also has loved climbing up on Jaedon's bed. But I am not quite sure how she gets down, because I haven't actually seen her get down, but I don't hear any big loud bumps and cries, so I guess she manages.

6 comments:

Donene said...

Cute pictures! Yes Jaedon loves the rollercoaster, it made me think of him in the car with his hands up when we would go down the hills, or as a matter of fact up the hills. Livy looks cute in the drawer, maybe she thinks it's her little house.

Claudia said...

What adorable grandchildren! I wish I could be there to play with them. We had so much fun in the hotel! Thanks so much for letting us tend them for a few hours. I guess you should thank Mac, too!
Love, Grandpa B

Josie said...

Mel!
Your kids are so cute! Olivia has gotten so big since I last saw pictures of her. What a cutie! They are dolls!

Rachel said...

Jaedon is such a funny boy! I can just picture it....makes it pretty easy to do with the video ( my imagination has never been very good! :) )
I'm glad everyone seems to be feeling better

Claudia said...

Yes, Mel the hands up is pretty funny! Aren't little ones so enjoyable! And. Livvy in the dresser drawer throwing everything out! Perhaps she is looking for something and has just never found it! What cute photos and what adorable children. They grow up so fast so enjoy every minute. Hugs and kisses to you all. Claudia

Kellie Jean said...

Glad its getting good use!