Tuesday, July 29, 2008

a conversation this morning...

Jaedon: (out of the blue) I wanna go on a misson. Me: Oh yeah!? Well, you will have to wait until you turn 19. Jaedon: No! I wanna go on a misson now. Me: Well, where do you want to go on a mission? Jaedon: To nursey. I wanna go on a misson to nursey...at church. Me: Okay, we will have to wait until Sunday then. :) Watch out Nursery Leaders!

5 comments:

Claudia said...

That conversation brought a smile to my face! Claudia

Rachel said...

Just hold on to that! kid conversations are priceless

Donene said...

Jaedon you are so cute, and the nursery will be lucky to have a missionary in their midst.

Lisa said...

That is too cute. I am the nursery leader in our ward. I hope our little kiddos feel the same way as Jaedon does lol!

sgcruse said...

We could use a missionary in nursery...