Friday, July 18, 2008

Jaedon is 3!!

Jaedon turned 3 on July 17th, and I can not believe he is all ready 3!! We started the day off by opening his presents, and he was SO excited. So pretty much the rest of the day was spent playing with all of them! We watched the BEE Movie a couple times. Read "I ain't gonna paint no more" multiple of times! Would attempt to ride his bike, (but he is getting very good at it now.) And then play with his train! When I asked him what his most favorite present was, it was always "choo choo train". That night we went to celebrate at Chuck E. Cheese. (Other than Hershey Park, that is Jaedon's most favorite place to go.) Then today we had a party with some of Jaedon's friends. The theme was Spider Man, because Jaedon wanted a Spider Man cake. After everyone had left, Jaedon told me, "I have fun with my brenz!"

3 comments:

jenni said...

happy birthday Jaedon!!!

Laura said...

How fun! Nothing is better than Chuck E Cheese. I wish we had one in St. George. I might have to copy your party theme. Max is really into Spiderman too. Hey if you ever see any costumes at garage sales will you grab me one for Max. I will pay you back and for shipping and everything. The costumes here are so expensive and I couldn't believe you found such an awesome deal on Jaedons. :)

Rachel said...

Happy birthday to Jaedon! Good thing the picture of the bike rider was safe! helmet helmet helmet! hehe
see you tomorrow!