We went to Hershey Park a couple of weeks ago, (which is becoming our ritual Saturday activity). And Jon was on FIRE at winning prizes. He went and played the softball one that is only one dollar, (which is why he loves to play it!), but first throw, all the blocks fell off which meant we get the BIG prize, a dog. And of course Jaedon picked the "pink" one. Then we went and had our try at the BIG claw. We have been trying since last year to get one of these Reese's guy. Well, like I said Jon was on fire, and we got one. Jaedon has loved it, because he is quite the chocolate fan. But I was sitting at the computer doing my morning blog check and Jaedon was being really quiet, so I turned to see what he was doing and this is what I saw...
on top of the couch, curled up, on top of "chocolate". Moments like this make me love being a mom and having kids! Priceless!!
14 years ago




5 comments:
Priceless photo, priceless grandson! Being a mom is a very rewarding 'job' is it not! So thankful our grandchildren are blessed with such good parents! Thanks Mel. Claudia
So priceless!
Mel, I am sorry I have been a slacker lately and have not commented, but I am reading and keeping up on the fam. I love those priceless moments when being a mom just kind of tugs at the heart strings. Darling.
Mel where have you been on my blog, don't think I don't notice because I DO! :)
I love jaedon's smile in the pic. Happy birthday to Jaedon in two days!
Love all of the summer pics! Way to go, Jon! I never let Dallon try because we don't win. Might as well just throw our money at the target instead! We sure miss our friends in Herhsey!
Post a Comment