And this is the reason why...
My little brother MacArthur, but everyone pretty much knows him as Mac, is getting married July 22, 2008. Yes this is the same brother that I went out to Utah earlier this year for. He got home from his mission in May, and actually Jessica got home from her mission at the same time. They were high school sweet hearts, and everything obviously worked out after the mission. Congratulations you guys, and can't wait to see you all.
14 years ago




3 comments:
What a beautiful couple! Wow! They are going to have some cute kids! They are getting married on Gracie's bday too! Good day!
We can't WAIT TO SEE YOU!! I think by the time this summer is over I will be weddinged out!
We can't wait to see you all too. We will have to have a big birthday party for 3 little boys.
How is the traingin for the triathalon going?
Post a Comment