Friday, July 4, 2008

More summer fun!!

Yesterday we mostly cleaned and recovered from our trip to Assateague, but don't think that would stop us from hitting up a Baltimore Orioles game. Jon loves the summer, just so that we can go to some baseball games. And Jaedon really likes them as well. This was Livy's first time of going to one though, and she did really well, as long as she had something in her hands to play with and chew on. Riding the "train" (light rail), to the game. Taking in some of the game. 'I live for this' Jon really wanted to get our picture from our seats with the field in the background, but we saw this playground and Jaedon really wanted to go and play there, so we missed our opportunity of getting it at our seats, but down by the playground area they had a big mural, so we opted for that photo moment instead. Having a good time! Jaedon playing around at the playground.

They had this big bouncy gym thing, and Jaedon was having a blast in it. Oh, and all of this was free. They even had this fast pitch thing that the kids could be the pitcher. I tried getting a picture of Jaedon throwing it, but he threw one ball and was done. But back to this bouncy thing. They would only allow so many kids in at a time, and so when it was Jaedon's turn to get out, he was not budging!! Of course he threw the fit, I tried threatening him to get him out and nothing. Finally Jon had to crawl through the little opening and literally drag him out of there. He put on quite the show. I wish I would have kept recording though and had gotten the whole fit he was throwing.

1 comments:

Donene said...

I commented on this last night and I guess it didn't save it. Anyway it looks like you had a great 4th of July.