That's all... this triathlon is going to kill me!!
Mel dont give up. What are the distances? I just did one a couple months ago and it was the funnest thing ever! I know training with two kids and a husband in medical school is crazy but hang in there, you wont regret it!
Well...I'm glad its you and not me, but you will do GREAT!! Keep it up!
Mel, I tried to email you but it kept saying it wasn't a valid address. Email me at arob1031@aol.com and I will reply. Hang in there.
YOU CAN DO it! GO MEL! See you in one week!
Mel I have no doubt that you can do this. Your determination will not let you fail. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Mel dont give up. What are the distances? I just did one a couple months ago and it was the funnest thing ever! I know training with two kids and a husband in medical school is crazy but hang in there, you wont regret it!
Well...I'm glad its you and not me, but you will do GREAT!! Keep it up!
Mel, I tried to email you but it kept saying it wasn't a valid address. Email me at arob1031@aol.com and I will reply.
Hang in there.
YOU CAN DO it! GO MEL! See you in one week!
Mel I have no doubt that you can do this. Your determination will not let you fail. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment